Location of Westmont Union on the world map.
|Type||Politico-economic and defence union|
|-||Treaty of Veqki||9 September 2015|
|Time zone||UTC -2 to -12|
The Westmont Union is a politico-economic and defence union of 7 member states located in the continent of Westmont. It was born to promote peace inside and outside Westmont, and the well-being of its peoples.
The main objectives of the Union are:
- An area of freedom, security and justice.
- An internal market where competition is free and fair.
- The protection of human rights, in particular the rights of the child.
- The combating of social exclusion and discrimination.
- Eradication of poverty.
- The promotion of scientific and technological advance.
- Sustainable development of Fantasia, aiming a high level of protection and improvement of the quality of the environment.
- The promotion of economic, social and territorial cohesion, and solidarity among Member States.
In addition, the Union respects cultural and linguistic diversity and ensures that Westmont's cultural heritage is safeguarded and enhanced.
Only countries belonging to Westmont can apply for full membership, while foreign countries can only apply for observer status.
The following sovereign states constitute the union:
|Atlandia||Aurendamm||1 October 2015||N/A||81,169|
|Freyhurst||12 September 2015||63,642|
|United Tribes of Te Ao||Concilium||7 October 2015||7,850,000|
|Vradiazi||Xyzrø dyi Lux||Founder||204,070|
Foreign relations Edit
The following sovereign states have observer status in the union:
|Equaland||9 September 2015||286,998|
|Harish Islands||10 September 2015||6,221|